I am currently working on various projects and models are needed. To inquire please email me at email@example.com. Thank you!
Hello and welcome to Acid-Candy Studios. My name is Acid-Candy. I have been doing photography since 2002. I began modeling 13 years ago and i have always been interested in photography. I shoot both paid work and TFP with models and clients.
TFP policy: for tfp shoots you will recieve 10-25 edited websized images from the shoot. Images are edited and contain my logo. If you would like to purchase a cd of high resolution edited images you have that option later on.
I do require all TFP models to follow these rules:
1. You MUST give at least 24 hour notice for cancelling shoots. If you cancel without a 24 hour notice, I will not reschedule you and you will have to pay my standard fee if you wish to shoot again.
2. You must bring your own wardrobe unless you would like to use my stylist services the fee is 100 dollars for 2 outfits to fit the style of our shoot. (outfits include shoes, dress, shirt, skirt, pants, accessories any of those combinations) You must provide me with sizing some items i custom make and all items are yours to keep after shooting.
3. If you are unable to do your hair and makeup yourself you must bring a makeup artist/hair stylist. I dont know how many times ive seen great models with alot of potential end up with images that dont do the model justice because they dont know how to do thier hair/makeup. If you wish to do your own hair/makeup please let me know ahead of time and provide me examples of own work. If you cant get a MUA and cant do your hair/makeup, I can do it for you ( but it is easier for me to focus on setting up with another hair/MUA present). If you use my services you must pay for the cost of a kit. (unless otherwise discussed)
4. Be professional! even if it is your first time in front of a camera, you should always act professional. This behavior sets the best first impression. Show up on time and ready to work. Be polite and have fun and enjoy yourself. I pride myself in making a fun and laid back environment for people to shoot in.
5. Escorts: Feel free to bring an escort (make sure they are prepared to work their butts off! I will exploit their labor!! LMAO) A word of advice to all models, I am a female photographer and I have no issues with bringing a male companion to a shoot (my assistant is my husband) but please ladies make sure your boyfriends are not the overly jealous possesive type. You might not think they will interfere but they do and my model's happiness is far more important to me! Also do NOT bring a group of people (unless otherwise discussed) the more people surrounding us the more distracting! We want to get the most of our shoot with our time! Ladies a word of advice NEVER agree to shoot with someone that will not let you bring ANY escort (male or female) red flags should be raised should this happen!
Paid work for models:
I do occasionally hire models for specific series and client work. Feel free to inquire (never hurts to ask if i can use you) Be sure to INCLUDE YOUR RATES when inquring about paid work. I will not respond to models unless they have a rate sheet included. This is a base for me. If my assignment only pays x amount to a model this way i can ask if your rates are flexible or if i need to find another model. I normally post paid work but sometimes i get too busy. I prefer my paid models to be able to do their own hair/makeup so if you can or can not please include that as well.
MODELS TRAVELING TO THE AREA:
I know how stressful traveling can be for models (been there done that) feel free to message me with your rates and portfolio. If you fit anything im working on i will hire you. PLEASE INCLUDE DATES!! Also be sure to include if you are able to do hair/makeup or not.
I shoot the following:
pinup / glamour
editorial / photojournalism
gothic / alternative / horror
catalog / commercial
artistic nude / non-nude
runway / event
I will shoot nude but I will NOT shoot porn!!! No me gusta Ron Jeremy folks!
If you contact me about shooting nudes TFP you must remember that they will be posted in my portfolio if i so choose to do so.
I shoot on location or in studio.
Paid shoots for paysites:
I will shoot sets for Suicide Girls, Patreon, OnlyFans, and or any other member site, or for your personal paysites, but I do charge a fee since my copyright will be released to the sites , or yourself for usage and i wont be able to use images in my portfolio. (contact me for rate information. I charge per set and each set includes at least 200 images for you to choose from). Most of the sites will pay you more for the images that what i charge to shoot them.
(*) indicates multiple shoots
I have modeled for various photographers and with other models (check the photographers lists on my modelmayhem model page.)
models : (* indicates multiple shoots)
Zephyr (mm #378054)
Sassy Sara (mm #816702)*
Courtney Q. *
Angie T *
Tiffany D *
Sara Van Galder
Torri Ice *
Lady Ashley (mm #818297)*
Triplesix (mm #5501)
Tania Marg* (mm# 94626)
Cara Beale (mm #106988)*
Victoria (mm #139191)
Vi Ho (mm #573143)
Tiffany Spooner(mm #522603)
Alexandria McCabe(mm #295843)*
Pandora Apsaras(mm #583355)
Cherry Von Vegas (mm #780571)*
Carlos A. Valenzuela
Jezabel From Hell*
Oh la la Lily*
Sarah Jayne D.
Bonnie and Clyde
House of DeMornay (Derek Anderson)*
Tiffany Spooner (mistress of makeup) #383876
Violent Jayne Designs*
Evil Pawn Jewelry
One-Stop Photoshop mm#829513
Attended the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout 2004 and 2006.
I am a MoMap member and have attended momap group shoots in 2002.
various weddings from 2002- present
Barack Obama Rally Oct. 2008
The Expression "Fuck" party
Get Rude Clothing Promo Images
Kiss From A Rose Fashion Show
Pashmina Fashions STL
Candy Bombshells Pinup Workshops 2010
Print ad for bettiescloset.com 2011 (Acid-Candy, Alexandria McCabe, and Laureli Slaughter)
Pure Cash Magazine 2010 (Acid-Candy and Laureli Slaughter)
ScreamTV 2011 (Laureli Slaughter)
Ebook: Metal Queens Models 2011 by Armand Rosamilia published by rymfire ebooks and carnifex metal books (featuring Acid-Candy and Laureli Slaughter)
Military Spot pinup girls feature with model Jezabel From Hell
Pinup Post features with model Cherry Von Vegas
Pinup Post features with model Jezabel From Hell
Pinup Post features with model Trixie Lovelace
Pinup Post features with model Gena Showgirl
Pinup Post feature with model Candy Mae
Pinup Doll features with Jezabel From Hell
Pinup Doll features with Cherry Von Vegas
Pinup Doll features with Trixie Lovelace
Pinup Doll features with Gena Showgirl
Plus size Pinup Blog feature with model Ida May
Pinup Passion feature with model Oh la la Lily
Pinup Passion feature with model Jezabel from Hell
Pinup Passion feature with model Cherry Von Vegas
Pinup Passion feature with model Trixie Lovelace
Pinup Passion feature with model Gena Showgirl
Pinup Passion feature with model Soigne
Pinup Doll feature with Soigne
Pinup Doll feature with Elizabeth
Pinup Doll features with Violent Jayne
PinupPost features with Violent Jayne
Pinup Doll features with Danielle
PinupPost features with Danille
Pure Cash Magazine with Danielle
Pinup Doll feature with Kate
Pinup Doll feature with Violent Jayne
IG glamsmoke feature
IG lifeofapinup feature
Jayda Bug Boutique
Lil cutie pies magazine -model Ophelia